Rental Terms and Conditions
Event Rental Terms and Conditions for St. Catherine’s at Bell Gable
All Wedding Events include the following:
St. Catherine’s at Bell Gable Wedding Staff during your Event
Pre-Recorded Indoor and Outdoor Music
Music for your Ceremony. (Please see Music Policy below)
Guest Book Stand
Other Information and Guidelines
- An Event Reservation will be considered binding only upon receipt of a Non-Refundable Reservation Deposit. The Reservation Deposit is deducted from the Balance Due.
- The Client/Renter agrees that the Reserved Event Time will be communicated and observed by their Wedding Party, all Wedding Vendors, and Wedding Guests. This is a rigid timeframe and we are unable to allow anyone access until the Reserved Event Time.
- Parking is only available on the property. Please communicate to the Wedding Party, all Wedding Vendors, and Wedding Guests, that we do not have parking outside of our property or in front of our entry gate. Access to our property is via a public street within a neighborhood. Please instruct all parties to refrain from blocking or parking in driveways along the street and to remain inside their vehicles until the Reserved Time.
- Our experienced Staff will assist you in planning and determining the amount of Reserved Time needed for your Event. If circumstances on the day of your Event impact your timeframe and create a delay (e.g. the late arrival of Guests/Vendors, car accident, etc.) additional time may be purchased the day of your Event provided it is available. Additional time may be purchased in 30-minute blocks of time at half of the hourly rate. In the instance where your Event exceeds the original timeframe, we reserve the right to charge a card on file for an additional 30-minute block of time. Prior to billing this charge, we will confer discreetly with the couple to assess their Event needs, timelines, and provide options.
- Restrooms are not available at the Chapel or Barn but are available at other on-site Facilities and Staff members are available to shuttle Guests to this location.
- St. Catherine’s at Bell Gable has WiFi available. Please see a Staff member for details.
- A ramp is available at the Chapel and Barn for wheelchair access.
- Theme Weddings or Costumes are not permitted for Weddings at St.Catherine’s at Bell Gable.
- St. Catherine’s at Bell Gable is a Non-Smoking Environment
Policies on Music and Alcohol
- Music Policy: Our Weddings include Pre-Recorded Indoor/Outdoor music and limited staff coordination. Music that is not provided by St. Catherine’s at Bell Gable must be Pre-Approved at least 30 days prior to the Event and will not include our coordination. You may have musical performers for your event. This includes Harpists, String Quartets, Acoustic Guitars, Violinists, and Bagpipers. Music and Instruments using amplifiers are prohibited at the Chapel, Barn, and on the Grounds. DJs are not permitted for any event.
- Alcohol Policy: Besides the pre-arranged Wedding Toast at the Creek or Barn, which allows for a Champagne or Sparkling Wine Toast, alcoholic beverages may not be brought onto St. Catherine’s at Bell Gable grounds. Bartenders or open bars are not permitted.
Policies on Decorating, Ceremony Items, and Setup
- All decorating, setup, takedown, and clean up may only take place during the Reserved Event Time.
- The Chapel, Barn, and Grounds may not be altered in any way without permission from the staff. The use of nails or tacks on any surface is strictly prohibited.
- The use of confetti (paper or sugar), rice, glitter, and fireworks (e.g. sparklers, floating lanterns, etc.) are prohibited. The use of candles is limited to a flameless variety.
- Acceptable items for a couple’s exit or toss are: Lavender – Birdseed – Flower Petals – Bubbles – Ribbon Wands
- Any other items for use during the Event must be approved by staff.
Policy on Cancellations, Postponements and Deposits/Payments
- In the event that the balance has not been paid 30 days before the Reservation Date, and St. Catherine’s at Bell Gable Staff have been unable to make contact with the persons specified on the Reservation Agreement, the Reserved Event Date and Time will be considered cancelled and available to other parties for booking. Cancellations initiated by the couple must be received at this email: email@example.com
- If circumstances arise that will require you to postpone your Event, you may reschedule to another date. We will permit you to transfer your deposit once for a rescheduled Event. If any payments beyond the deposit have been received, these will be applied to the new date.
- Deposits and Payments are Non-Transferable to other parties and are Non-Refundable.
- If in the judgment of the Staff of St. Catherine’s at Bell Gable, an event becomes disruptive for any reason (e.g., excessive noise, a risk to property, or to the safety of Attendees, Staff etc.) and after the Staff has requested the Client/Renter to end the disruptive activity and the Client/Renter has become unsuccessful in doing so, the Staff member has the right to suspend the event and request all Persons to leave the property.
St. Catherine’s at Bell Gable is not liable for any problems, damages, delays, or cancellations due to natural disasters, earthquakes, flood, fire, explosion, disruption of utilities, weather events, act of war, act of terrorism, act of government, civil disturbances, unforeseen circumstances, pandemic, epidemic or illness outbreak, or acts of God that create an inability to fulfill partial or full performance of obligations.
St.Catherine’s at Bell Gable Slideshow