Rental Terms and Conditions
Rental Terms and Conditions – Weddings and Receptions
- All decorating, set up, tear-down, and clean-up must take place during your rental timeframe.
- Most rentals include:
- St. Catherine’s at Bell Gable Wedding Directors and Support Staff on site during your rental term
- One Music and Sound Technician (Elopement Weddings may be excluded)
- Coordinated Music for your Ceremony (Elopement Weddings may be excluded)
- Antique guest book stand
- Reservations will be considered binding only upon receipt of a $700 non-refundable reservation fee. The reservation fee is deducted from the balance due. (Elopement Weddings may be excluded)
- Balance is due 30 days prior to the event.
St.Catherine’s at Bell Gable Slideshow
Food, Drink, Music, and Decorations
- Music: Most weddings at St. Catherine’s at Bell Gable include indoor/outdoor sound, coordination, and music that is appropriate for the setting. Any and all other music that is not provided by St. Catherine’s at Bell Gable must be pre-approved a minimum of 30 days in advance of the event. If the music is deemed acceptable by St. Catherine’s at Bell Gable, the music coordination must be provided by the event’s participants.
- There are no kitchen facilities available on the grounds. Caterers, or whoever provides food and beverages, must remove everything they bring on the property including trash, debris, and empty bottles. Trash receptacles are not provided on the grounds. An exception to this is the booking of a Wedding Toast package. Trash receptacles are provided and the removal is included.
- The use of confetti (paper or sugar) and fireworks is prohibited.
- Alcohol, besides the pre-arranged Wedding Toast, may not be served on the grounds.
- If in the judgment of the staff of St. Catherine’s at Bell Gable, an event becomes disruptive for any reason (for example, excessive noise, risk to property or to safety) and after the staff has requested the renter to end the disruptive activity and the renter has become unsuccessful in doing so, the staff member has the right to suspend the event and request all persons to leave the property.
- Music, instruments, and devices using amplifiers are prohibited at the Chapel, Barn, and grounds.
- The use of nails or tacks on any surface is strictly prohibited.
- In the event that the balance has not been paid 30 days before the reservation date and St. Catherine’s at Bell Gable staff have been unable to make contact with the persons specified on the reservation sheet, the reservation date and time will be considered canceled and available to other parties for booking.
- Cancellations must be received in writing.
- St. Catherine’s at Bell Gable is not responsible for any problems, delays or cancellations due to weather, storm, or other acts of God.
Other Regulations & Information
- Smoking is prohibited both inside and outside on the grounds of St. Catherine’s at Bell Gable.
- Parking is available on the grounds. For groups of 75 guests or more, a St. Catherine’s at Bell Gable parking attendant is required.
- Restrooms are available on the grounds of St.Catherine’s at Bell Gable. Shuttle services will provide transportation to the restrooms.
- The Chapel, Barn, and grounds may not be altered in any way without permission.
- The renter agrees that the time reserved will be communicated to and observed by their wedding party, all wedding vendors, and wedding guests.
- Evening Reception events are permitted, but we limit the event ending timeframe to a period near sunset.